If you’re not satisfied with your Andily product, let us know. We’ll make it right. Official website product is covered with Andily product and labor warranty for 12 months from the date of its original purchase. If any problems occur, please contact the Andily Customer Care Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
Limited Warranty Details
Andily will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model. For all warranty claims, the product must be returned to Andily Products, Inc. at customer expense with proof of purchase within the warranty period. Contact the Andily customer service department to obtain a Return Authorization (“RA”). DO NOT return products without an RA or the warranty claim will not be processed.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim will be accepted.
For customer service please contact: email@example.com or call us on 86-133-7688-3674.